1. VA's predictive analytics program flagged 30k suicidal veterans in past year
2. Twitter's co-founder bets on AI to solve the physician shortage
3. House bill allocates $1.2B for VA to create EHR 'identical' to DOD's Cerner system
4. Monitor your healthcare IT the easy way - More physicians going "mobile" puts more pressure on IT administrators to make sure physicians have access to patient data when they need it, and that multiple IT systems work together to ensure it happens seamlessly. Learn how Paessler's healthcare solutions make it easy.
5. Excited to welcome great keynote speakers Patrice Weiss, MD, EVP and CMO of Carilion Clinic; Andrew Rosenberg, MD, CIO of Michigan Medicine; and Tamara StClaire, Digital Health Adviser at 2Morrow, Inc., to Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference yet. Register here. For
exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 5 hospitals jump from 'F' to 'A' rating on Leapfrog
7. Discover the importance of leveraging data on regional payer reimbursements
8. Bill Gates: 2 ways CRISPR will improve global health
9. NIH partners with fraternities to recruit 'All of Us' participants
10. 7 most interesting questions NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins answered during his Reddit AMA
11. 5 ways the healthcare supply chain benefits from business spend management solutions
12. Geisinger integrates machine learning to detect certain types of hemorrhages Full story
13. 23andMe wants to help users 'crowdsource' treatment information for 18 conditions