1. AI-powered neural decoder can turn thoughts into speech
2. Lyft launches grocery program
3. FTC sues Surescripts, claims it illegally monopolizes e-prescribing market
4. Becker's Podcast: Learn why access management is still a foundation for strong security in 2019. Click here to download.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynote speakers Hillary Clinton, Peyton Manning and Kevin O'Leary to Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference yet. Register here. | Join 85 hospital and health system CEOs and 45 hospital and health system CFOs at Becker's 8th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable, November 11-13 in Chicago. Register here.
6. Number of female CIOs is on the rise
7. Information technology and population health. Click here to learn the top 6 capabilities to look for in a population health management solution. 8. FDA clears 1st AI smartphone device to detect 3 types of heart arrhythmia
9. Pew: 'Poor' EHR usability can provoke drug, treatment errors for pediatric patients
10. Microsoft attributes 14% revenue increase to cloud services
11. Single sign-on workstations: learn how CHRISTUS Health has found clinical, operational and financial value with this. Click here
to register for the webinar.
12. Elon Musk says an update on his neurotech company is 'coming soon'
13. WHO creates first pediatric screentime guidelines
14. 44% of data breaches are at the hands of vendors