1. CMS renames 'meaningful use' to 'promoting interoperability' and changes ensue
2. The top 3 reasons hospitals switch EHR vendors
3. Amazon, JPMorgan, Berkshire company to select CEO within 2 months
4. Learn the best practices which can be leveraged to tailor ICU optimization based on an institution's needs.
5. FBI raids home of former CEO of Tulare Regional Medical Center, seizes items related to management of hospital
6. Philips posts $4.8B in sales for Q1, dips 2% from 1 year prior: 4 things to know
7. Hospitals need to improve outcomes while lowering costs - here's how data can help
8. Hospital applications for FY 2019 EHR Hardship Exception due July 1
9. Former VA CIO confident Cerner contract will move forward despite leadership shake up
10. Alphabet's earnings soar to $9.4B: 5 things to know
11. What are the analytics and reporting capabilities that providers will need in order to be successful in BPCI Advanced? Learn more in this upcoming webinar.
12. ONC certifies 1st EHR solution for palliative care Full story