1. AHIMA: 2018 budget lacks 'sufficient funding' for ONC to meet 21st Century Cures obligations
2. Survey: Do EHR outages jeopardize patient safety? Full story
CMS seeks comments on proposed EHR Incentive Program changes
4. Ramifications for the healthcare industry: The move to value-based reimbursement
5. Early registration discount ends May 1st for the 15th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine. Learn about strategies for ASCs, Spine, Orthopedics, and Pain Management. Click here to register!
6. CDC director calls C. auris fungus a 'catastrophic threat'
7. Perspectives on consumer telehealth from the 2016 benchmarking survey. Learn insights in this upcoming webinar.
8. WSJ reveals details from Theranos lawsuit: 5 things to know
9. AHRQ offers 2 new health IT funding grants
10. Telehealth must pivot toward chronic care, says Chilmark Research
11. Learn how nationally recognized programs are changing how providers manage chronic disease while making the healthier choices easier in our communities
12. 4 lessons Dr. Vivek Murthy learned as surgeon general