1. Athenahealth to lay off nearly 4% of employees
2. Doctor On Demand and Humana launch new health plan
3. Hartford HealthCare, Trinity, UConn form medtech accelerator
4. Learn how security, IT and clinical teams can drive better security through collaboration during this Becker's Podcast.
5. ASU, Mayo Clinic name 6 health IT startups to 1st MedTech Accelerator program
6. CMS unveils 5 new payment models to overhaul primary care: 6 things to know
7. CHRISTUS Health reduced physician login duration with a single sign-on solution. Learn how, by registering for the webinar. 8. Hacker who stopped WannaCry pleads guilty to creating other malware
9. Senators call for increased oversight of VA's $16B Cerner EHR installation
10. VA program adds veterans' personal narratives to EHR
11. Considerations for selecting a population health management solution. Click here to download the white paper.
12. Tim Cook says Apple's impact on healthcare will grow as technology, privacy advance