1. Washington State University settles $5.26M data breach class-action suit
2. Rehab center data breach exposes millions of patient records
3. Scammers pay for DNA swabs, health insurance information to defraud CMS
4. Why access management is still a foundation for strong security in 2019 - Download this podcast to hear from Imprivata's CTO Wes Wright.
5. Join 215+ hospital and health system leaders in health IT and revenue cycle management, over 315 speakers overall at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference, October 9-12 in Chicago. Register here. | Thrilled to welcome terrific keynotes George W. Bush, Nikki Haley and Peyton Manning to Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable, November 11-13. Register here.
6. California hospital hit with lawsuit after secretly recording 1,800 surgeries
7. The top 6 capabilities to look for in a population health management solution. Click here to download the white paper. 8. Hackers may turn patient PHI into malware in medical image files
9. Help stop HAIs-experts provide simple and quick Healthcare disinfecting and cleaning steps you can take today!
10. HHS continues to deploy strong cybersecurity solutions, report finds