1. SuperCare Health sued after data breach of 318,000 patient file Full story
2. Some hospitals relax masking rules Full story
3. EHR dissatisfaction linked to increased clinician resignation Full story
4. 60% of patients still find online scheduling tools too complex to navigate. Here's how health systems are solving that.
5. Inside Kaiser Permanente and Intermountain's telehealth strategy Full story
6. The exodus of young nurses Full story
7. Stop keeping nurses past their shifts. See how OHSU Knight Cancer Institute achieved a 31% decrease in running past scheduled closures here.
8. Hospital robots bolstering nurses energy, time Full story
9. Palantir expands CDC deal for disease monitoring Full story
10. Jury deadlocked in murder trial of Ohio physician Full story
11. Your cyber vulnerabilities are showing: Discover a new security framework to bolster defenses against cybercriminals during this virtual session.
12. Mayo Clinic AI reduces by twofold precancerous polyp miss rate, study says Full story
13. CMS pitches inpatient payment rule for 2023: 10 things to know Full story
14. Newman Regional Health notifies patients of breach that exposed personal information Full story
Catch up on all episodes of the Becker's Digital Health Podcast here!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. MD Anderson, Cedars Sinai and 3 other systems slashed length of stay for patients with bloodstream infections. See how the systems are optimizing antimicrobial utilization and improving outcomes here.
2. There aren't any cloud solutions that can keep up with Epic's performance requirements — until now. Learn more about reducing the time and money you spend on maintaining and updating Epic's infrastructure.
3. Healthcare can't ignore the rising competition and consumerism sweeping the industry. Learn how your hospital can respond to these 6 trends transforming the patient experience.