1. St. Jude launches public pediatric cancer genomics platform on the cloud Full story
2. Mayo's Epic go-live slated for May 5, but how is training going?
3. NIH's precision medicine program 'All of Us' to launch in May: 5 things to know
4. Learn how a cognitive engine-driven predictive analytics solution, medical cost management solution and member sentiment analysis platform empower health plans to gain insights into their member risk patterns, medical spend trends and financial operations.
5. Join 200+ speakers from hospitals and health systems at Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle Conference. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. CMS terminates Kansas hospital's Medicare billing privileges: 5 things to know
7. Is an HOPD to ASC conversion part of your value-based care strategy? A leader at the forefront of this trend shares guidelines for success
8. UCSF Health to apply predictive analytics to medical equipment maintenance
9. Comcast, Independence Health join forces to build consumer-facing healthcare platform
10. 'It takes a tremendous amount of courage' - How hospitals can successfully deploy population health improvements
11. Hear from experts as they share best practices on using data and actionable analytics to improve episodic efficiency and impact, drive and track optimal performance, and manage healthcare programs on an ongoing basis
12. How 1 Massachusetts practice uses AI to screen refill requests Full story
13. Data analytics segment cinches top funding spot among health IT startups, report finds