1. Hackers tried to reroute payments of 5,600 Blue Cross of Idaho members
2. Palmetto Health alerts 23,000 patients of phishing attack
3. 45% of consumers think they can keep PHI safer than providers
4. How CHRISTUS Health identified the value proposition of workstation single sign-on. Click here to register for the webinar.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynote speakers Hillary Clinton, Peyton Manning and Kevin O'Leary to Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference yet. Register here. | Join 85 hospital and health system CEOs and 45 hospital and health system CFOs at Becker's 8th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable, November 11-13 in Chicago. Register here.
6. Healthcare is worst-performing S&P 500 sector so far this year
Read this new case study
describing the significant quality and financial improvements gained through the Scripps and Ingenious Med partnership.
8. Healthcare is No. 1 industry affected by data breaches: 3 cybersecurity trends
9. Pregnancy tracking app raises privacy concerns over data shared with employers
10. Organizations largely unprepared to deal with a cyberattack, survey finds
11. Why access management is still a foundation for strong security in 2019 - Download this podcast
to hear from Imprivata's CTO Wes Wright.
Thousands of Amazon workers listen to private Alexa chats