1. California lawmakers propose 4-day work week Full story
2. Mayo Clinic developing mobile app to staff nurses Full story
3. Health records exposed during MetroHealth System's EHR upgrade Full story
4. Cybercriminals love hospitals — health data is valuable and healthcare IT security is often flawed. Here are 5 ways to prevent ransomware and fight back.
5. Providence launches digital storytelling hub Full story
6. CMS revises surprise-billing arbitration process Full story
7. What happens just inside your digital front door? Learn why one NY health system is reaping benefits through patient engagement.
8. Ballad Health forms alliance to boost healthcare innovation Full story
9. 6 hospital construction projects worth $1B or more Full story
10. COVID-19 cases up in 32 states, hospitalizations up in 12 Full story
11. 60% of patients still find online scheduling tools too complex to navigate. Here's how health systems are solving that.
12. HHS sends $1.75B in aid to providers Full story
13. Payers' fitness tech discounts: which offers the best Full story
14. Stats by state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 56% of large hospitals have 4 or more simultaneous automation initiatives. Click here to learn 10 trends shaping the technology's future.
2. America's behavioral health and chronic disease crises are rising in tandem — they cannot be solved separately. Click here to learn how the mind-body connection should inform care management.
3. Patient attitudes about telehealth's care quality jumped 15 percent from 2020 to 2021. Download this report to gain more insights about the state of telehealth.