1. Montefiore fires employee who snooped EHRs for over 1 year Full story
2. Patient recruiter gets 10-year prison sentence for telemedicine fraud Full story
3. IBM finds more cyberattacks against COVID-19 vaccine supply chain Full story
4. Uncomplicate EPCS credentialing with remote identity proofing. Ensure your organization is meeting DEA requirements during this virtual discussion. Click here to join.
5. California hospital seeks split from Providence: 6 things to know Full story
6. VA pauses $16B Cerner EHR rollout for 3rd time: 6 details Full story
7. 15 Amazon partnerships in the last 6 months: A timeline Full story
8. Supporting the 'anywhere employee': How CIOs are approaching the hybrid workplace Full story
9. Raw data can't move mountains. Learn why your revenue cycle strategy needs stronger analytics and interpretation in this discussion.
10. J&J vaccine pause continues: Why Fauci thinks it could be a good thing Full story
11. Philadelphia hospital's future in limbo as owner looks to sell Full story
12. Change Healthcare shareholders approve $13B UnitedHealth deal Full story
13. Still playing catch up from care gaps? Experts share practical strategies to stay ahead during this discussion. Join here.
14. How variants affect COVID-19 testing: 4 takeaways Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Easy-to-use technology allows providers to overcome communication issues with patients. Click here to learn more.
2. Are you ready to purchase new medical equipment? Make sure you do these 5 things before you buy.
3. The surprising reasons people are avoiding COVID-19 vaccines. Click here to learn how to overcome their objections and reach those taking a wait-and-see approach.