1. Erie County Medical Center plans to have computers running in next 72 hours; FBI still investigating cybersecurity incident
2. Paul Levy: Value-based payment is an 'energy-sapping distraction' Full story
3. Technology as means to achieve highly reliable care: 6 questions with Presence Health's CMO, CQO Dr. Sam Bagchi
4. The 2017 Hospital's Guide to Secure Mobile Messaging Success. The most successful secure messaging initiatives support overall hospital goals for mobility, align with security policies, and complement the communications infrastructure already in place. This eBrief explores who, why and what and includes a step-by-step guide.
5. Price to physicians: Submit more recommendations for alternative payment models
6. Word from the C-suite: Judy Faulkner advises other entrepreneurs to 'be who you are' Full story
7. Learn how AI technology can counter physician technological burnout
8. Health IT will flourish under Trump administration, says Venrock survey
9. Viewpoint: Medicare bundled payments should remain mandatory
10. CMS selects 32 organizations to help bridge gap between clinical and community services
11. Learn how to drive successful collaboration with clinicians and materials management through the use of automated technology in this upcoming webinar
12. Where are the 10 Leapfrog F hospitals?