1. How to prepare for AI at your hospital: Key thoughts from 5 health IT executives
2. Scripps Health goes live on Epic EHR Full story
AHIMA: Is HIPAA outdated?
4. Southwest Medical reveals its telehealth structures and strategies that helped the health system conduct nearly 30,000 video visits to date.
5. The Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting is full! Sign up today for:
6. Healthcare organizations feel IT staffing void as MACRA takes hold Full story
7. See how you can apply the latest advances in VDI technology to achieve your patient care and revenue cycle management goals in this upcoming webinar
8. ONC unveils $180k data challenge
3 latest healthcare layoffs
10. US Department of Labor accuses Google of gender pay discrimination
11. Build or buy: Optimizing informatics for genetic testing. Get key questions to ask when expanding molecular lab capabilities to meet the growing clinical demand for genetic testing. Explore data management, report generation, integration with current solutions, scalability for future test options, and more.
12. McKesson opens new Texas campus
13. Hospital industry's highest-paid CEO made more than $51M in 2016
14. 7 recent vendor contracts, go-lives