1. Frost & Sullivan: Why 'femtech' will disrupt the healthcare market Full story
2. London physicians protest NHS telemedicine app, claim program creates 'extra work'
3. CMIO musings: The ideal EMR - A wish list
4. Re-imagine healthcare in the digital age - Here's how Microsoft Cloud can get you there
5. Join celebrity keynotes Kevin O'Leary and Alexa von Tobel at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership conference May 10-11 in Chicago. Register here | Join industry-leading experts including Andrew Hayek, Richard Wohns and Frank Phillips at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + the Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC conference in June.
6. With 8k more physicians than Kaiser, Optum is 'scaring the crap out of hospitals'
7. The move toward value-based care reimbursement models is putting pressure on healthcare organizations to modernize their IT systems so they can more effectively measure and improve the quality and efficiency of their care. Learn more by downloading this
8. Virta Health raises $45M to 'reverse' Type 2 diabetes: 4 things to know
9. AMA, Google team up to inspire innovation with interoperability challenge
Startup Insider: Figure 1 CMO Dr. Joshua Landy talks building 'Instagram for doctors'
11. How top pediatric health systems are revolutionizing care via telehealth: Psychiatry, scheduled visits, triage and beyond
Change Healthcare, Doctor On Demand bring lab work to telemedicine Full story