1. Apple could make $313B in healthcare by 2027, analysts say
2. Kentucky hospital hit with IT disturbance, experiences EHR downtime
3. Washington hospitals may resort to fax during health information network shutdown
4. Why access management is still a foundation for strong security in 2019. Download this podcast
to hear from Imprivata's CTO Wes Wright.
5. Join 215+ hospital and health system executive speakers at Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference yet. Register here. | Thrilled to welcome keynotes Nikki Haley, Peyton Manning and George W. Bush at Becker's 8th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable, November 11-13, 2019. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. CMS: Medicare Advantage plans to cover more telehealth services
Read this new case study
describing the significant quality and financial improvements gained through the Scripps and Ingenious Med partnership.
8. How EHR downtime affects clinical outcomes
What Livongo and Change Healthcare's IPOs means for digital health competitors
10. Google Cloud health leader jumps ship to Microsoft Healthcare
12. Laura Dyrda interviews Ed Marx, CIO of Cleveland Clinic