1. Metropolitan Jewish Health System hit with phishing scam: 4 things to know Full story
2. Hit with a ransomware attack? The FBI officially won't tell you whether to pay Full story
3. Top 10 metro areas for digital health funding in Q1 Full story
4. Webinar: The top 10 questions physicians ask about telehealth. Click here to learn more and register.
7. Dr. Karen DeSalvo says to refocus health data on people, not records Full story
8. ER physicians used patient's fitness tracker to identify exact start of heart arrhythmia Full story
9. Cybersecurity belongs in the boardroom Full story
10. Banner Health operating income plummets 51.2% Full story
11. 175 speakers to present at the Becker's CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference July 27 to July 28 in Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
Becker's Hospital Review 7th Annual Meeting
April 27-30, 2016 | Hyatt Regency, Chicago
208 great health system executives speaking