1. Amazon's Alexa is now HIPAA compliant
2. IBM's 'predictive attrition program' can identify employees about to quit
Healthcare spending must be run like a business, Athenahealth chairman says
4. How many physicians will be using telehealth by 2022? To find out, register for this upcoming webinar.
5. Hospitals are largest employers in 16 states
6. Comcast, Blue Cross healthcare JV names CEO: 4 things to know
7. Learn how technology is making SDoH initiatives scalable and what's coming next. Download Social Determinants of Health: From Insights to Action. 8. Rep. Jim Banks seeks to improve EHR interoperability between VA, DOD with new legislation
9. FDA picks Dr. Amy Abernethy as new CIO
10. Washington hospital implements telemedicine program for critical care pediatric patients
precise data can identify prime targets for improvement initiatives across areas of operations during this upcoming webinar.
12. AI teaches physicians to be more empathetic