1. Insurers team up on cybersecurity software evaluation program
2. Woman claims $26.54 overcharge for medical records, files class-action lawsuit
IBM, JPMorgan post most jobs for blockchain talent
4. Learn how security, IT and clinical teams can drive better security through collaboration during this Becker's Podcast.
5. Michigan medical practice to close after refusing to pay ransom to hackers
6. 10 healthcare privacy incidents in March
7. Smart Utilization Management through AI - Automated utilization review and direct payer collaboration are the future of UM for health systems and hospitals. Register to learn more. 8. 2 Louisiana hospitals implement CommonWell, Carequality EHR data sharing system
9. How many physicians will be using telehealth by 2022? To find out, register for this upcoming webinar. 10.
Duty of care and information security