1. Cerner to delay COVID-19 vaccine requirements for employees Full story
2. Nurse's conviction should be wake-up call for health system leaders, IHI says Full story
3. 3 reasons physicians resist telehealth Full story
4. Discover the impact that a secure, extensible RTLS platform can have on your hospital. Learn more today.
5. Amazon seeks a worldwide chief for health tech + 5 more roles Full story
6. Senate nears $10B COVID-19 aid deal Full story
7. The case for a 100% remote active archive vendor: you'll save money, time and energy. Learn how here.
8. Jefferson Healthcare taps new health information officer Full story
9. Ciox Health data breach exposed PHI of 1,300 Catholic Health patients Full story
10. Healthcare job growth slows in March Full story
11. St. Luke's is using telehealth to complete ED psychiatric consults within 1-2 hours — click here to learn its strategy.
12. Mayo Clinic welcomes 8 startups to innovation accelerator Full story
13. Nearly 1M health records breached in March: 5 biggest cyberattacks Full story
14. Amazon automating clinical trial data with AI Full story
Catch up on all episodes of the Becker's Digital Health Podcast here!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Long COVID-19 is still largely a mystery. Here are the new findings revealed by real-world data.
2. How Ardent Health Services improved clinical documentation and reimbursement without magnifying staff burnout. Download the 4-page guide here.
3. Supply chain breakdowns are disrupting your organization. Click here for 11 financial trends affecting providers & what comes next.