1. Washington University School of Medicine hit by phishing attack: 5 things to know
2. 4 questions with Rush CIO Dr. Shafiq Rab Full story
3. A closer look at 5 health systems' interesting, data-driven population health initiatives
4. Perioperative surgical home: Improving surgical outcomes and reducing costs. Learn how to improve surgical outcomes, costs and patient satisfaction.
5. Register today for the the most entrepreneurial Spine, Orthopedic, and Pain Management-Driven Conference this June.
Or register now for the Becker's CEO + CFO Roundtable this November, featuring over 67 great CEO speakers. Register here
6. 2 patient suicides in 8 days reported at Montefiore Medical Center
7. Simple EHR prompt can significantly boost flu vaccination rates
8. Baylor College of Medicine researchers tap IBM to combat West Nile virus Full story
9. Novartis, Cota Healthcare bring data analytics to breast cancer treatment
10. Reduce supply chain costs without impacting patient care. Learn more in this upcoming webinar.
11. Genomics company taps former Microsoft researcher as chief data scientist
How to overcome operational inefficiencies in the ED using AI and machine learning
13. 44% of US physicians think telehealth programs are 'poor' or 'very poor'