1. MidMichigan Health to launch $55M Epic EHR on April 1
3. The future of patient flow: 3 questions with TeleTracking's Nanne Finis & Kris Kaneta
4. Build or buy: Optimizing informatics for genetic testing. Get key questions to ask when expanding molecular lab capabilities to meet the growing clinical demand for genetic testing. Explore data management, report generation, integration with current solutions, scalability for future test options, and more.
5. Come hear celebrity keynotes Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jay Leno at Becker's Hospital Review 8th Annual Meeting - registration closes April 3rd.
6. 41% of HHS systems to be cloud-based by end of 2017: 5 things to know
7. AI-powered cardiac care startup receives $30M from Omron Healthcare, Mayo Clinic
8. Join our panel from Sinai Health System, Sutter Health and Workday, Inc. as they discuss technology that can help your organization grow and scale for the future in this upcoming webinar. Register here
9. Oracle rolls out data management platform for health sciences
10. 10 changes HHS can make to ACA without Congress
11. See how you can apply the latest advances in VDI technology to achieve your patient care and revenue cycle management goals in this upcoming webinar
12. 8 blockchain healthcare startups to know