1. CMS releases final rule for interoperability program in 2019
2. Patient sues UConn Health, says data breach exposed her to bank fraud
3. New HHS rules will give 125 million patients easier access to EHRs, Senate health chair says
4. Hear from the CMIO at WellSpan Health on how to leverage MFA to improve security and enable EPCS. Register for this upcoming webinar to learn how.
5. UCLA Health to pay $7.5M to settle data breach class-action case
6. UPS testing drones to deliver medical supplies to hospitals
7. Is your health system vulnerable to communication breakdowns? Register for this upcoming webinar to learn how to patch your team's weak spots. 8. Young patients less concerned about unauthorized access to their EHRs, survey finds
9. NIH grants U of Kansas $11.4M for precision medicine center
10. Hackers used software updater to infect 500,000 Asus computers with malware
for this upcoming webinar to learn how to transform all that data into real performance improvement.
HIMSS proposes new definition of interoperability