1. Pandemic is accelerating, WHO head warns; US deaths jump 100+ in 1 day Full story
2. Mayo Clinic, Epic, Amazon + 15 other companies form COVID-19 Healthcare Coalition Full story
3. Hackensack Meridian offers $20 telehealth visits, free for 65+ year olds + 9 coronavirus notes from physicians, health systems Full story
4. Medical devices in "wireless" hospitals are especially vulnerable to interference. Click here to learn how to protect your equipment and your patients.
5. States race to boost hospital bed capacity: 5 updates Full story
6. Hawaii health system fires employee after wrongfully viewing patient records Full story
7. Mercyhealth furloughs employees not involved in direct patient care Full story
8. White House recruits IBM, Amazon & more to use supercomputers for COVID-19 research Full story
9. Silicon Valley promised 9M masks, but should hospitals rely on corporate philanthropy? Full story
10. Is your organization sitting on terabytes of unfiltered, non-normalized data? Click here to find out how to turn that data into actionable, provider-level insights
11. How UCFS is navigating 'the perfect storm' of an EHR go-live during the coronavirus pandemic Full story
12. COVID-19 chatbots from Cleveland Clinic, Providence & more offer different results: Stat Full story
13. Hospital IT staff considered 'essential' by Department of Homeland Security Full story
14. Phishing attacks during COVID-19 outbreak up 40% Full story
15. What 'reverse innovation' means for the future of US surgical care. Click here to attend the webinar and receive a free Harvard Review Press textbook.