1. Methodist Hospital ransomware attack ends without payment Full story
2. Dr. Ramanathan Raju speaks out on NYC Health + Hospitals' Epic transition Full story
3. Lawsuit claims Facebook mined PHI from websites of Cleveland Clinic, MD Anderson Cancer Center & more for advertising profit Full story
4. Webinar: How data can be drawn from every area of revenue cycle to make smarter financial decision. Click here to
learn more and register.
5.ZDoggMD channels Darth Vader in commentary on hospital communication woes Full story
6. U.S. Court of Appeals dismisses false claims case relating to Kettering Health Network data breach: 5 things to know Full story
7. Cerner announces first UK-based HealtheIntent population health management partnership Full story
8. Another side effect of EHRs that don't talk: Conflicting end-of-life directives Full story
9. 50 hospitals with the most ER visits | 2016 Full story
10. CIO budget forecast shrinks for 2016 Full story
11. Daniel J. Barchi, SVP and CIO, New York-Presbyterian to Keynote at Becker's 2nd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference this July 27-28 at the Fairmont Hotel, Chicago. Click here to view the agenda.
Becker's Hospital Review 7th Annual Meeting
April 27-30, 2016 | Hyatt Regency, Chicago
208 great health system executives speaking