1. US has the third highest count of COVID-19 cases globally with 35,241: 10 updates Full story
2. U of Utah Health alerts patients of phishing, malware attacks Full story
3. Will COVID-19 overwhelm hospitals near you? 16 things to know Full story
4. How an Alabama behavioral health provider cut ED costs 33% — Learn more
5. Feds take aim at website that claims to sell coronavirus vaccine Full story
6. Federal government using Walmart parking lots to test healthcare workers for COVID-19 Full story
7. Providence, Microsoft & more building COVID-19 collaborative dataset Full story
8. '#GetMePPE': Clinicians turn to social media to plead for masks, gowns Full story
9. How hospitals are using AI to manage COVID-19 Full story
10. Learn how Cleveland-based University Hospitals is slashing readmissions and ED visits during this live discussion.
11. As employees turn remote, employers must up cybersecurity efforts Full story
12. 'We have an entirely new definition of what is critical': CIO Jeffrey Sturman on how COVID-19 is altering IT priorities now and for the future Full story
13. CMS launches telehealth toolkits to navigate new regulations: 3 things to know Full story
14. Leading a team while working from home amid a crisis: 7 considerations Full story
15. What you don't know can hurt you. Discover why many health system CFOs are working with an incomplete financial picture during this live discussion.