1. How the CIO role is changing, per 4 healthcare CIOs Full story
2. The influence of 'zillennials' in the workplace Full story
3. White House sounds alarm over Russian cyberthreat: 8 action items Full story
4. Wondering which benefits interoperability can bring? Click here to learn why orthopedic practices that use interoperable solutions perform better.
5. 10 highest paid tech jobs Full story
6. Novant, CommonSpirit and 5 other health systems that won CIO 100 awards Full story
7. Overwhelmed by the abundance of health data? Learn how Intermountain democratized data to drive self-service innovation.
8. 3 health systems that recorded annual operating losses Full story
9. Telehealth is still a 'luxury good,' expert says Full story
10. Cerner, VA investigating EHR outage Full story
11. Archiving legacy systems can protect against data breaches, but many systems delay this task. It's time to rip off the Band-Aid. Learn how to set a realistic timeline and spot red flags from vendors here.
12. 5 recent hospital cyberattacks Full story
13. 8 recent hospital, health system executive resignations Full story
14. Teladoc launches telehealth model for employers Full story
Catch up on all episodes of the Becker's Digital Health Podcast here!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients are paying a bigger portion of their medical bills. Help them navigate payments to keep them coming back.
2. Hackers know which vulnerabilities to target. Learn how to protect your data by monitoring and securing third-party access.
3. What are NewYork-Presbyterian's 7 principles for strong patient relationships? How did Yale New Haven Health save 470 hours of nurses' time? Check out these 10 must-reads to find out.