EHR data predicts chronic opioid use at safety-net hospital, study suggests
2. US News & World Report ranks top nursing informatics grad programs
3. Why Geisinger, Kaiser turned down grants to participate in NIH's All of Us precision medicine program
4. Hospitals may have cybersecurity, but hackers are a step ahead. Here's how to get serious about cyber security and protect your patients.
5. Excited to add Dr. Josh Luke and Dr. Jennifer Dyer as speakers, as well as the panels "Nursing Bullying - Ideas to Improve the Workplace" and "Your Top 3 Health IT Priorities Right Now: The Best Health IT Purchase We've Made in the Last Year," to the agenda at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership conference in May. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. CHS seeks to terminate spinoff agreements amid feud with Quorum
7. Keep your digital marketing strategy fresh as Amazon moves into healthcare
8. Amazon passes Google parent to become 2nd most valuable US firm
9. Researchers discovered a way to diagnose genetic diseases from EHR data: Here's how Full story
Penn Medicine physician: At-home genetic tests aren't complete without clinical interpretation
11. Hear the leader of Brigham and Women's home hospital program describe how it revamped the patient experience
12. 16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent