1. Methodist Hospital in Kentucky declares internal emergency due to ransomware attack Full story
2. Leaving spreadsheets behind: NorthShore Associate CMIO Dr. Ari Robicsek on using data to paint a picture Full story
3. When Siri can't help: Health-related gaps in personal voice assistants Full story
4. A patient journey with an app at each turn: a guide to building an agile, patient-centered multi-app strategy for your hospital. Click here to read the eBook.
5. Scripps Health to lay off 69 employees: 6 things to know
6. AHIMA petition seeks to end 16-year budget ban to develop unique patient identifier Full story
7. Webinar: How to improve patient safety and reduce duplicate medical records.
to learn more and register.
8. Senate bill prompts Precision Medicine Initiative action
9. Cerner completes 1st buildings at new campus Full story
10. athenahealth's More Disruption Please accelerator gives startups another way to shake up healthcare Full story
11. 95 Hospital and Health System CIO, CMIO and Revenue Cycle Experts to speak at Becker's 2nd Annual CIO/HIT + Revenue Cycle Conference this July 27-28 at the Fairmont Hotel, Chicago. Click here to view the agenda and plan which sessions you'll attend today!
Becker's Hospital Review 7th Annual Meeting
April 27-30, 2016 | Hyatt Regency, Chicago
208 great health system executives speaking