1. $1 trillion stimulus plan expands telehealth access, boosts pay to hospitals: 4 notes for hospital execs Full story
2. Phishing email impersonating WHO chief begins to circulate Full story
3. Pennsylvania hospital furloughs employees not directly caring for patients Full story
4. Every healthcare organization wants to increase revenue and reduce costs. Taking drastic action, however, may not be necessary. Click here to find out how.
5. Where hospital employees have tested positive for coronavirus March 16-20 Full story
6. Providence sees 20 to 30-fold jump in virtual visits: 5 tech observations from the frontlines Full story
7. Harvard, MIT develop tracking app that alerts users if they're near someone who tested positive for COVID-19 Full story
8. Stanford warns against fake document claiming physician discovered COVID-19 treatment Full story
9. South Shore Health CIO implements new workflow tool while responding to COVID-19 Full story
10. Does your healthcare equipment meet critical, patient-saving standards? Protect your patients from EMI and radiation. Learn More.
11. The coronavirus-related cyberattacks against physicians, consumers and how to respond Full story
12. White House partners with digital platforms, media networks for COVID-19 messaging Full story
13. AMA: 5 tips for medical practices to expedite telemedicine services during COVID-19 pandemic Full story
14. 6 states that have waived telehealth restrictions during coronavirus pandemic Full story
15. How an Alabama behavioral health provider cut ED costs 33% — Learn more