1. Hackers claim they will stop targeting healthcare organizations amid COVID-19 outbreak Full story
2. US prepares for 18-month pandemic; 52% of COVID-19 patients are younger than 55 — 7 key updates Full story
3. Physicians across the US receive text messages with false coronavirus info Full story
4. Learn how Cleveland-based University Hospitals is slashing readmissions and ED visits during this live discussion.
5. Lack of telehealth guidelines causes confusion among physicians Full story
6. From swine flu to the coronavirus: How tech is helping to flatten the curve this time around Full story
7. CMS may adjust interoperability rule timeline due to coronavirus Full story
8. 3 coronavirus tools to know from Johns Hopkins, Hackensack Meridian Health, Mount Sinai spinout Full story
9. Trump signs $100B coronavirus relief plan: 5 things to know Full story
10. 8 must-reads for CIOs to maximize IT spending in 2020 Click here
11. IT is a 'key enabler' for Intermountain's COVID-19 preparedness: 3 Qs with CIO Marc Probst Full story
12. State-by-state breakdown of US coronavirus deaths Full story
13. UnitedHealthcare expands access to virtual care: 6 things to know Full story
14. HBR: 5 steps to mastering internal & external crisis communications Full story
15. Medical devices in "wireless" hospitals are especially vulnerable to interference. Click here to learn how to protect your equipment and your patients.