1. Arizona Medicaid alerts 3,100 enrollees of privacy breach
2. IBM launches blockchain global payment network
3. 50 Northwestern Memorial Hospital employees fired for accessing Jussie Smollett's records
4. Tips for bringing compliance, visibility and control to your healthcare organization's budget. Click here to register for the webinar.
Join 170+ executive speakers from hospitals and health systems + over 1,450 attendees from hospitals and health systems for discussions on best uses of artificial intelligence, telehealth, data analytics, clinician burnout, population health, pharmaceutical care and cost containment, and more! Register for Becker's Health IT+ Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference here
. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com
6. Ascension buys Florida hospital, plans $47M investment
7. Unite clinicians and improve clinical and financial outcomes with a regional communication network. Click here to register for the upcoming webinar. 8. Bill Gates talks to Google about AI in healthcare
Spectrum Health is the 3rd provider affected in Wolverine vendor cyberattack
10. HHS finds vulnerabilities in cybersecurity testing
technology is making SDoH initiatives scalable and what's coming next. Download Social Determinants of Health: From Insights to Action.
12. University Medical Center of El Paso taps CIO: 3 notes