1. 'Safe, happy and cheap': Inside Mayo Clinic's Hybrid Care Hotel Full story
2. Where are Americans quitting jobs the most? Full story
3. Arkansas hospital sued after leaving behind patient records after closure Full story
4. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt.
5. Healthcare organizations now must report cyberattacks to DHS Full story
6. Harassment of health officials widespread amid COVID-19, study finds Full story
7. COVID-19 isn't done with new demands for clinical decision support systems. Click here to make sure yours is up to par.
8. UnitedHealth blasts Justice Department challenge to Change deal Full story
9. 5 recent EHR contracts, go-lives Full story
10. Americans without internet more likely to die from COVID-19, study finds Full story
11. Disconnected systems remain a key challenge for healthcare IT leaders. Click here to learn what's changing that.
12. 5 health systems outsourcing jobs Full story
13. Northwestern Medicine builds AI to flag incidental findings in diagnostic images Full story
14. 5 things to know about Salesforce's expanded healthcare offerings Full story
15. Fauci anticipates COVID-19 case increase in US Full story
Catch up on all episodes of the Becker's Digital Health Podcast here!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Can your call center be eliminated? Learn the five steps leaders must take to move toward intelligent automation.
2. 30% of adults are grappling with medical costs — including your patients. It's time to put patient payments first. Here's how.
3. Healthcare CEOs agree that current delivery and business models aren’t ready for coming changes. Learn how to prepare with streamlined workflows and connected data.