1. Trump expands telehealth coverage for Medicare beneficiaries amid coronavirus outbreak Full story
2. HHS chief refutes reports of cyberattack, adds security Full story
3. Illinois public health website shut down in ransomware attack Full story
4. Where the revenue cycle starts, and better outcomes begin. A live discussion on proactive patient engagement.
5. Google coronavirus website quickly overwhelmed, reaches capacity following launch Full story
6. President relaxes HIPAA penalties Full story
7. Nanobyte insights: Jefferson Health's chief digital officer talks tech tools, disruptors and health IT predictions Full story
8. How COVID-19 is impacting big tech: Apple closes stores, Amazon deliveries delayed & more Full story
9. Cerner government advisory board names new chairman, adds 4 more members Full story
10. 8 must-reads for CIOs to maximize IT spending in 2020 Click here
11. What hospitals can and can't share about employees testing positive for coronavirus Full story
12. Why Pa. health officials haven't released data on number of patients tested for coronavirus Full story
13. US coronavirus cases near 4,000; White House boosts nation's testing capacity Full story
14. Trump's coronavirus emergency plan to waive telehealth state licensing regulations: 5 notes Full story
15. The digital transformation is great, but is working for your company? If your health system's data isn't living up to its potential, click here for answers.