1. Why the Pentagon is asking employees to refrain from streaming March Madness at work
2. ACOs saved $345 per patient in 2012, study finds Full story
3. Mayo Clinic to give preference to privately insured over Medicaid, Medicare patients
4. Build or Buy: Optimizing Informatics for Genetic Testing. Get key questions to ask when expanding molecular lab capabilities to meet the growing clinical demand for genetic testing.
5. Don't miss this exciting new session added to the April agenda featuring Jeb Bush, former governor of Florida, and sponsored by Prism Healthcare Partners! Change in Washington, D.C.: How should healthcare leaders plan for 2017? Fellow panelists will be John W. Doll, CFO, RWJBarnabas Health and Mukesh Gangwal, CEO, Prism Healthcare Partners.
6. 4 questions with Lahey Health CIO David Reis
7. CMS has yet to release 2017 MIPS eligibility requirements Full story
8. 4 Steps to maximize reimbursements under Medicare's CJR initiative Full story
9. Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle 2017 - 5 free registrations. Join 230 speakers and 2000+ attendees this September. Click here for the brochure. To improve this event, we are seeking 10 reviewers to provide Becker's your 5 best suggestions on this event.
10. Survey: Only 12.5% of providers expect value-based care to be good for their practice
11. Improve bundled payment model sustainability by managing unscheduled care. Learn more in this upcoming webinar
12. 3 thoughts on leadership from Duke's Coach K