1. Health systems are buying less technology amid financial pressures Full story
2. VA says 4 deaths linked to its Oracle Cerner EHR system Full story
3. How far is too far for AI in healthcare? Full story
4. Many hospitals are digital, but not "smart." Uncover what's keeping hospitals from being truly "smart" during this discussion.
5. 10 hospital and health systems hit with rating downgrades, downward revisions Full story
6. How Mass General Brigham used remote monitoring to lower patients' blood pressure Full story
7. 11 lawsuits filed against California medical group over ransomware attack that affected 3 million patients Full story
8. Two teams are better than one. See how revenue cycle and IT teams are breaking down silos and collaborating to improve patients' financial experience.
9. Google says medical AI tool is performing at an 'expert' level' Full story
10. 'Most powerful woman in healthcare': Judy Faulkner named 1 of 5 inspirational women in business Full story
11. How Johns Hopkins helps clinicians launch digital health startups Full story
12. Walking the digital transformation tightrope — 2 leaders share the secret to balancing innovation and scalability with EHR compliance and security here.
13. Mayo, Kaiser, UPMC: Where hospitals are spending their innovation dollars Full story
14. Data exfiltration against healthcare organizations is on the rise: 5 trends to watch Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Digital technology flaws like software glitches and user errors can be difficult for both patients and staff. Here's how to solve for that and help advance healthcare's digital evolution.
2. Improve value-based care amid staffing shortages. Here's how 4 organizations got it done.
3. Claims payment processing has been painful, slow, paper-based and error-prone. Get this study of 126 health plans execs to see top opportunities for plans to streamline payment processing.