1. Theranos CEO charged with fraud
2. 4 legal questions on sharing EHR data with public health agencies, answered
3. Cerner implementation sparks delays at Connecticut health system
4. A Path Forward: Adapting to New Technologies and Strategy within Digital Healthcare Marketing
5. Thrilled to have Kevin O'Leary join the agenda as a keynote at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership conference, May 10-11 in Chicago. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Martha's Vineyard Hospital files complaint against former CEO: 8 things to know
7. Margin of Excellence - ICU Utilization
8. ONC names 2 winners of health data challenge
9. Microsoft India rebrands AI eye care network following step into cardiology Full story
10. Judy Faulkner says Epic won't challenge VA's 2017 decision to select Cerner: 'It's the customer's right to pick whatever they want'
11. Can healthcare providers afford not to have cyber insurance in 2018?
12. Study: Wearables, analytics support early heart failure detection at VA hospitals
13. Mayo Clinic sees 80% increase in breast cancer clinical trial enrollment with IBM Watson's clinical trial matching system
14. 64% of physicians say patient-generated data will reduce clinical burden, survey finds
15. 100 hospital & health system CMOs to know | 2018