1. Massachusetts hospital notifies 6,300 patients of vendor data breach
Companies with CIOs, tech experts on board see higher revenue growth, MIT study shows
Facebook restores services after 14-hour outage, longest in its history
4. Eliminating Silos with Artificial Intelligence - Learn how AI breaks down utilization management and operational barriers within hospitals and health systems, as well as between payers and providers. Click here to register.
Join keynotes Terry Bradshaw and Bobbi Brown + industry experts Kevin Pho, MD, Chris DeRienzo, MD, Rebecca Kaul and Venkat Mocherla at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 2-4 in Chicago. Register here
. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org
16 hospitals, health systems seeking Allscripts, Cerner, Epic, Meditech talent
7. How Spectrum Health reduced readmissions for wound care by 76% with telehealth. Click here to download the case study. 8.
Texas eyes Uber, Lyft to transport Medicaid patients to appointments
9. Microsoft to develop system to analyze biomedical data, enhance gene therapy
10. World Wide Web turns 30: Inventor Tim Berners-Lee on what's next
11. 8 steps to help reduce alarm fatigue. Click here to download the white paper. 12.
AMA calls on tech CEOs to address anti-vaccine content