1. North Carolina EMS company alerts 20,000 patients of foreign cyberattack
2. Trump's 2020 budget: 5 IT notes
3. 5% of hospital IT budgets go to cybersecurity despite 82% of hospitals reporting breaches
4. The evolution of healthcare communication - The rise of mobile platforms. Click here to register for the upcoming webinar.
Join 170+ executive speakers from hospitals and health systems for discussions on best uses of artificial intelligence, telehealth, data analytics, clinician burnout, population health, pharmaceutical care and cost containment, and more! Register for Becker's Health IT+ Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference here
. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Congress re-introduces bill to enhance IoT cybersecurity: 4 notes
7. Real-world technology in action - Considerations for improving care collaboration and the patient experience. Click here to download the white paper. 8.
Blockchain network partners with Paris cancer center to develop data-sharing tool
9. US cyber threats 'unlike anything we have had in our lifetimes,' FBI director says
10. Healthcare groups blast 'devastating' cuts in Trump 2020 budget plan
11. How Spectrum Health reduced readmissions for wound care by 76% with telehealth. Click here to download the case study. 12. 10 metro areas with the highest, lowest overall healthcare prices