1. 10 top patient safety concerns for 2019, ranked by ECRI Institute
2. House panel struggles to find tech experts to help on Cerner VA project
3. Cleveland Clinic launches clinical AI center: 4 things to know
IT of the future: Considerations for improving care collaboration and the patient experience through innovation. Click here
to download the white paper.
Join 170+ executive speakers from hospitals and health systems for discussions on best uses of artificial intelligence, telehealth, data analytics, clinician burnout, population health, pharmaceutical care and cost containment, and more! Register for Becker's Health IT+ Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference here
. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 282 hospitals with 1 star from CMS
7. Clinical communication comes of age - A new mobile maturity model to drive long-term value and ROI. Click here to register for the webinar. 8. Northwestern Medicine, Alfardan Medical select Allscripts EHR for Mideast project
9. Physician viewpoint: AI will 'restore the care in healthcare'
10. Google receives more than 1 billion health questions every day
11. How a specialty telehealth program helped Spectrum Health avoid 300+ transfers for infectious disease care. Click here to download the case study. 12. Facebook rejects certain women's health ads, allows ads targeting male health issues