1. Hackers impersonate Vanderbilt University Medical Center to lure victims in phishing attacks Full story
2. Winners and losers of the HHS interoperability final rule Full story
3. WSJ: Global crises send IT hiring down after January surge Full story
4. Learn more: Three Ways Advanced Printing Technology Supports Clinical Goals Click here
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Howard Dean, Rick Santorum and Ellen Latham to Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference, May 19-21, at the Swissotel, Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 5 things to know about Epic's new EHR ambient voice technology Full story
7. Amazon, Microsoft each donate $1M to Washington coronavirus response fund Full story
8. 7 leadership changes in health IT - Ed Marx, John Dragovits & more Full story
9. Physician viewpoint: If healthcare AI makes a mistake, who is legally responsible? Full story
10. 8 must-reads for CIOs to maximize IT spending in 2020 Click here
11. 5 things to know on cybersecurity workforce Full story
12. Gates Foundation rushing development of tech-driven at-home coronavirus tests Full story
13. CIOs from Mount Sinai & more are stocking up on tech to avoid coronavirus slowdowns Full story
14. 7 things to know about Generation Z patients, workers Full story
15. Do your digital tools improve patient care? Click here to see to improve HIT usability.