1. Atrium, Best Buy partner on home-based care Full story
2. Ransomware gang posts breast cancer patient photos from Pennsylvania health network to dark web Full story
3. States to lift COVID-19 rules in healthcare settings Full story
4. A sure way to raise staff satisfaction? Give back time + brain space for meaningful patient interactions. Hear how Yale New Haven & Houston Methodist are boosting morale, efficiency + accuracy.
5. AI will drive personalized healthcare, but ChatGPT not there yet, Johns Hopkins expert says Full story
6. Did the digital health bubble pop? CIOs weigh in Full story
7. IT job openings at OSF, U of Wisconsin and MaineHealth Full story
8. Share your hospital's biggest clinical workflow challenges in this survey to attend a Becker's conference for free.
9. From one store in Massachusetts to $105B healthcare giant: A timeline of CVS' disruption Full story
10. Transcarent to acquire 98point6's virtual care platform, affiliated medical providers in $100M deal Full story
11. 'Complexity' the name of the IT game for MD Anderson CIO Craig Owen Full story
12. Tackling healthcare's challenges shouldn't feel like a game of Whac-A-Mole. 5 healthcare leaders discuss problem solving without trade-offs during this session.
13. Health IT investment plummets in Q4 to $451M Full story
14. Mass General to explore VR therapeutics Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare made up nearly 35% of all third-party data breaches in 2022. See how cloud technology can cover your organization's security blind spots here.
2. Is your hospital's EHR up to snuff? Fill critical gaps and increase ROI by using these 8 capabilities.
3. Legacy IT systems and point solutions complicate digital transformation. Here are 5 ways to overcome those challenges and drive change.