1. Amazon may offer virtual clinic services to HQ2 employees in Virginia Full story
2. Franciscan Health transfers Epic EHR to the cloud Full story
3. 5 recent data breaches caused by human error Full story
4. AI is not just a buzzword: How to realistically leverage automation at your hospital — Register for the webinar
5. Register today to attend Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020 in Chicago. Join us for great networking opportunities and unique, educational sessions. To be a part of the best business-focused, strategic discussions in the healthcare industry, register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 5 hospitals cutting jobs Full story
7. State-by-state breakdown of ransomware attacks on healthcare providers Full story
8. FDA warns of cybersecurity threat in some medical devices Full story
9. UPMC Susquehanna medical records snooping case continues Full story
10. Medical devices in "wireless" hospitals are especially vulnerable to interference. Click here to learn how to protect your equipment and your patients.
11. American Well spearheads national coronavirus telemedicine response program Full story
12. Yale New Haven Health deploys mobile clinical surveillance platform Full story
13. Investigation finds NIH did not properly secure EHR Full story
14. Toronto hospital, IBM pilot blockchain app that allows patients to control who views their medical records Full story
15. Do your digital tools improve patient care? Click here to see to improve HIT usability.