1. Best Buy's $400M remote patient monitoring company partners with Geisinger, Mount Sinai, NYU Langone Health Full story
2. FDA says no to Elon Musk company Neuralink's ask to test brain devices on humans, report says Full story
3. Walmart Health to add 28 new clinics by 2024 Full story
4. 2 experts on the top processes hospitals should digitize in 2023 — see what they are and how to get started here.
5. Epic adds 1,700 new jobs as it looks to expand its 'wizard' buildings Full story
6. Digital care is biggest budget increase in '23, hospital C-suite leaders say Full story
7. Lawmaker: VA's Oracle Cerner rollout 'continues to burn money' Full story
8. Apply to be a reviewer for BHR's Annual Meeting and hear keynotes from industry leaders and celebrities like Martha Stewart, Mark Cuban, Larry Bird and Earvin "Magic" Johnson.
9. LCMC Health deploys AWS ransomware recovery tool for Epic EHR Full story
10. U of Kansas Health System rolls out AI to save time spent on documentation Full story
11. Hospital tech challenges, including cyber threats, have wide-reaching effects, says IT leader Full story
12. Can health equity improve without adding costs? Learn how remote patient monitoring benefits all key stakeholders and why so many systems are adopting it.
13. Kentucky hospital to spend $2.5M on cybersecurity upgrade Full story
14. MedusaLocker ransomware gang targeting US healthcare, HHS warns Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Telehealth has transcended its 'pandemic solution' status — it's a pillar of patient-centered care. Learn why 61% of execs in Becker's-Teladoc Health's survey are growing their virtual care programs + other findings.
2. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.
3. Making sense of clinical data can be like drinking from a fire hose. Overcome these 6 obstacles to eliminate confusion and paint a more accurate picture of patients' health.