1. 5 most popular health IT stories in February 2018
2. NIH's genome institute to unveil new roadmap for genomics research in 2020
3. Ochsner integrates AI into patient care; taps Epic, Microsoft for the tech
4. Caring for Lucy requires collaboration and analytics.
Lucy's physician, health plan and employer all use an analytics, insights and care management platform to easily collaborate and deliver better care to Lucy. HIMSS booth #4075.
5. Join 200+ terrific hospital and health system speakers at
Becker's 4th Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle 2018 in September. Register here
. Hear great industry keynotes from Naya Kehayes, Andrew Hayek, and Richard Wohns at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + the Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference. Register here
. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. US News ranks 10 best, worst states for healthcare
7. The Nursing Shortage and Changing Responsibilities
8. Amazon, Apple face pressure to enter NRA debate
9. UC San Francisco, Samsung partner on blood pressure app for research Full story
10. Boston Children's and Klick Health release VR platform to help increase pediatric patient understanding Full story
11. A Path Forward: Adapting to New Technologies and Strategy within Digital Healthcare Marketing
12. Epic's population health tool adds resources from Geisinger spinoff xG Health Solutions
Predictive model flags patients for social service referrals at safety-net hospital
14. UC San Diego researchers apply AI to diagnose eye diseases: 4 things to know