1. Teladoc posts $418M in 2018 revenue, up 79% - 7 things to know
2. Workarounds are 'pervasive': Study finds EHR usability issues at an academic medical center
3. Apple CEO advocates for privacy, trust in mobile EHR
4. Real-world technology in action - Considerations for improving care collaboration and the patient experience. Click here to download the white paper.
5. Thrilled to welcome 170+ hospital and health system executive speakers to Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 2-4 for the smartest discussions on telehealth, artificial intelligence, pharma costs, population health and more. Register here. | Join 315+ great speakers and nearly 4,000 attendees at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference, October 9-12. Register here.
6. Wearables, smart home tech fuel increase in BestBuy Q4 earnings
to use data analytics to better manage patient flow and hospital capacity planning.
8. UVA Health System to leverage telehealth for chronic disease care
9. Allscripts adds multifactor authentication for e-prescribing
10. Kaleida Health rolls out 1st features of new $125M Cerner EHR
to bring more patient-centered care to more patients during this upcoming webinar.
12. Crossover Health expands virtual care through Sherpaa Health acquisition: 3 notes
13. Want to be a CEO? Consider an MS in engineering