1. UConn Health notifies up to 326,000 patients of data breach
2. IBM: Cybercriminals abandon ransomware for 'cryptojacking'
3. Patient medical records sell for $1K on dark web
4. How to implement a multifactor authentication solution without disrupting productivity. Register for this upcoming webinar to learn how.
5. Join 170+ hospital and health system speakers for the best discussions on artificial intelligence, telehealth, controlling pharma costs, data analytics and more at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference. Register here. | Thrilled to welcome 215+ speakers from hospitals and health systems as well as keynotes Hillary Rodham Clinton, Peyton Manning and Kevin O'Leary at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference. Register here.
6. Partners interim CEO Dr. Anne Klibanski: Helping women succeed is important
7. Blockchain Use Cases with Big Impact
'Technology has left the healthcare industry more vulnerable to attack' - Senator questions trade groups on cybersecurity
9. Facebook gained access to ovulation cycle, heart rate - Popular apps scramble to end data sharing
10. 9 Rutland Regional Medical Center employees' email accounts compromised in phishing attack
11. Real-world technology in action - Considerations for improving care collaboration and the patient experience. Click here to download the white paper. 12. 31 healthcare leaders pinpoint hospitals' greatest competition for talent