1. Patient volume at Walmart Health clinics exceeds expectations, 3rd to open this summer Full story
2. Google makes cuts to cloud team: 5 things to know about its strategy Full story
3. Michigan hospital alerts 2,400 patients of human error data breach Full story
4. How one Atlanta hospital discerns tangible ROI from digital health hype. Click here to attend the live discussion.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Howard Dean, Rick Santorum and Ellen Latham to Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy Conference, May 19-21, at the Swissotel, Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. The low hanging fruit of HIPAA enforcement: OCR deputy director discusses Full story
7. 5 technologies predicted to change healthcare over next 10 years Full story
8. AI in healthcare: 5 big updates in the past 60 days Full story
9. Leading health systems are unpacking the AI 'black box' problem. Click here to learn how.
10. Adapting to Gen Z workers' skills might require a new position: Generational consultant Full story
11. Amazon most mentioned among emerging health IT companies, KLAS finds Full story
12. Former Cerner, Allscripts exec joins patient monitoring startup Full story
13. Boston Medical Center's EHR-based screening tool identifies 16% of patients' social determinant needs Full story
14. 32 million patient records were breached in the first half of 2019. What's your hospital doing to keep patient data safe? Click here to learn more data breach prevention.