1. 18 hospitals, health systems named Most Wired for ambulatory care by CHIME Full story
2. Will Amazon and One Medical's 'marriage' work? We asked hospital chief digital, innovation officers Full story
3. VA may further delay Oracle Cerner EHR rollouts because of academic affiliations Full story
4. This automation strategy is proven to realize ROI and scalable value — quickly. Learn the playbook this CTO deployed + the first crucial step in the model for success.
5. 21 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
6. Georgia senators slash funding for Augusta University Medical College's Epic EHR install Full story
7. CEO of ChatGPT developer: AI can give medical advice to 'people who can't afford care' Full story
8. A sure way to raise staff satisfaction? Give back time + brain space for meaningful patient interactions. Hear how Yale New Haven & Houston Methodist are boosting morale, efficiency + accuracy.
9. Olive AI to unload business line, focus on health system RCM Full story
10. HIPAA breaches down, compliance is up, OCR reports Full story
11. Augusta University Health to expand home-based virtual care program Full story
12. Staff shortages have brought ED boarding to a crisis point. See what's helped Sharp Memorial's clinical team mitigate ED bottlenecks and workflow inefficiencies during this session.
13. A hospital 'bat phone': How Yale New Haven's home hospital program works Full story
14. Memorial taps Epic-based platform for virtual care Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. With tight budgets and limited staff, hospitals must do more with less. Here's how this Midwest hospital saved thousands while improving efficiency.
2. Healthcare organizations are implementing a myriad of strategies to address burnout. Here's a patient-focused approach most are overlooking.
3. Nurse shortages aren't just a 'now' problem — retirements are outpacing those entering the field. Smart orgs are looking ahead + using these key tactics to prepare.