1. Cerner's 2021: Revenue up 4%, net earnings down 29% Full story
2. Expenses push major health systems to operating margins under 1% Full story
3. Michigan Medicine's disease prediction tool outperformed Epic's: 3 details Full story
4. 39 percent of providers struggle with constantly-shifting customer needs. Here's how the best adapt.
5. The 92 systems with CMS-approved 'hospital-at-home' programs Full story
6. Change Healthcare, UnitedHealth set Feb. 27 deadline for Justice Department to block deal Full story
7. Don't hire your way through labor shortages — lean on intelligent tech. Learn how to boost productivity and cash in.
8. Washington health center sued after patient record was posted for sale on dark web Full story
9. Epic's huge healthcare impact — 5 stats Full story
10. Oracle's waiting period to acquire Cerner has expired Full story
11. In just nine days, BayCare Health System optimized workflows and eased patient experiences. Here's how.
12. 10 hospitals searching for cybersecurity experts Full story
13. 7 recent hospital CEO resignations Full story
14. Patient attitudes about telehealth care quality jump 15% in 1 year, study shows Full story
Catch up on all episodes of the Becker's Digital Health Podcast here!
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. This DSO drove $6.5M in revenue in 7 months by automating front office work. Learn more in this case study.
2. The total joint market is growing even faster than you think. Here's how one Oregon ASC is making the most of it.
3. Cerner is making true interoperability a reality. Click here to learn how to move beyond connectivity.