1. Hospitals should be wary of these 5 cyberthreats Full story
2. Gen Z reports anxiety linked to virtual work — but many still want remote option Full story
3. CMS creates billing codes for treatment found effective against omicron Full story
4. Clinical decision support systems are crucial in managing healthcare's worsening labor shortage. Is yours up to the task? Click here to find out.
5. 'Contract CIOs' gaining popularity Full story
6. The recipe hospitals are using to build digital twins Full story
7. Don't hire your way through labor shortages — lean on intelligent tech. Learn how to boost productivity and cash in.
8. The 55 hospitals penalized by Medicare 8 years straight over patient complications Full story
9. Patient data exposed during Florida hospital hacking incident Full story
10. 18 data points that make EHRs attractive to hackers Full story
11. What's missing from your planning efforts? Click here and learn the two things healthcare leaders need to move forward.
12. Meet the C-Suite of Meditech: 15 execs to know Full story
13. 29 physician specialties ranked by 2021 burnout rates Full story
14. UCI Health opens AI-powered institute for precision health Full story
Becker's Digital Health + Health IT Podcast: Daily Update Here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. No health system is completely immune to the national staffing crisis. Here's how your team can mitigate the fallout.
2. Eliminate extra clicks and cumbersome EHR workarounds for clinicians. Learn how in this 6-part guide.
3. Providers waste 19 minutes and $9.37 for every claim status they check. Stop manually chasing claims — here's how.